05 March 2007

Who needs to read when they can cook instead?

Here's a list of cookbooks that I'm dying to get my hands on (Ok, not dying, but you can understand from my choice of words how badly I want them): in no particular order

Nobu Now -Nobuyuki Matsuhisa













How to be a Domestic Goddess - Nigella Lawson












Can I Freeze It? - Susie Theodorou












The Reach of a Chef - Michael Ruhlman












Anthony Bourdain's Les Halles Cookbook - Anthony Bourdain












I'm Just Here for the Food: Version 2.0 - Alton Brown












Cooking by Hand - Paul Bertolli












The Nasty Bits - Anthony Bourdain












Working the Plate - Christopher Styler












Washoku - Elizabeth Andoh












Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook - Martha Stewart












The Martha Stewart Cookbook - Martha Stewart















As of this moment, that's all of them. But as a striving cook, any and all cookbooks are helpful and welcome.


No comments: